2018 Reading Goals

Hi there! This is going to be a quick post of which I'll share 5 reading goals that I'm hoping to accomplish this year as well as 6 books/series that I'm quite excited to read. So without further ado, here we go.

5 Reading Goals

  1. Read 52 books
    This is the same amount of books that I tried to read last year. It's doable and I'm pretty sure that I can pass this easily.
  2. Read 40 paperbacks that I owned before 2018
    This should not come as a surprise, considering the fact that currently I owned almost 200 unread books. 
  3. Read 6 series
    Even though I love standalones, there are just something fun about reading series, either dualogy, trilogy, or even more.
  4. Read 25.000 pages
    This is the same amount of pages that I tried to read last year. And even though there's struggle at the end of last year, I'm pretty sure I can accomplish it this year.
  5. Read 35 new-to-me authors
    It's doable and to be honest I'm perfectly fine if I can't accomplish it this year.

6 TBR Books/Series
  1. Neil Gaiman - Fortunately, the Milk
  2. Ayisha Malik - Sofia Khan is Not Obliged
  3. Johanna Spyri - Heidi
  4. Pramoedya Ananta Toer - Tetralogi Buru
  5. Rick Riordan - Percy Jackson and the Olympians series
  6. V.E. Schwab - Shades of Magic trilogy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Share the Love 2017: #Giveaway oleh @mandewi dan @afifahtamher