April 2016 Book Haul & Wrap Up

So April has passed and... I didn't read a lot of books. I barely read anything at all, actually. I'm not sure what's happening to me lately but I really hope that my reading mood will get better soon.


April 2016 Book Haul

I bought 4 books on April 2016. 2 of them (3 and Coppelia) are the books that I've read last March, and the other 2 (Re-Write and Fantasy) are books from an author that I enjoy this year.

April 2016 Wrap Up
Like I said before, I didn't read a lot of books this month. I think that's because I picked a lot of books that I ended up giving 1-3 stars rating. So... I really hope that I'll find a good book soon in order to be excited to read more :D

1. Mi Rae - Honey
I didn't like the story of this book. Which is a shame because the synopsis is the one that got me into reading it. The characters didn't help either because I just got tired of them since the beginning of the book.

1 out of 5 stars.




2. Windry Ramadhina - London: Angel
I decided to pick this book because I wanted something good and I usually got it from Windry Ramadhina's books. Unfortunately this book didn't live up to my expectation.

3 out of 5 stars.




3. Christina Tirta - Dangerous Love
So... one day, I looked at the synopsis of this book and I'm intrigued by it. Then I downloaded it on iJak, read it within 2 days, and... I didn't enjoy it that much.

2.5 out of 5 stars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Share the Love 2017: #Giveaway oleh @mandewi dan @afifahtamher

2018 Reading Goals