February 2016 Book Haul & Wrap Up

February is a tough month for me. I had to stop reading for about 2 weeks to get ready for a test. Not reading anything for 2 weeks is so hard but I got a pretty good score on the test. So life is good.

February 2016 Book Haul
Having to stop reading for a half month doesn't stop me to buy any books. And I'm pretty much still on a buy-after-I-read rule so it's kinda okay.



I pre-ordered The Illustrated Edition of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone because I wanted to purchase all of HP books and why not the illustrated one? Then I bought Istana di Atas Pasir and 11 Jejak Cinta because I had read those books on iJak and I liked it. So actually I didn't add any book to my TBR pile, which is super good.

February 2016 Wrap Up
Because I had to stop reading for a while, I'm only able to read 4 books on February. And it get me behind on my Goodreads reading challenge. About 2 or 3 books I think. Knowing myself, I'd definitely be catching up with my reading challenge soon.

Here are the books that I finished on February:



It's not easy to like this book right away because the names are Russian so I forget them all the time. As times goes by, I grew to like this book for the mystery, the characters, and eventually the writing style, too.

I wanted to pick this book right away after reading Blood Promise but I decided to slow down a bit because it's getting so intense. This series has blown me away and I am both excited and afraid for the finale of this series.


 


I didn't know what to expect from this book, knowing that the end of book 5 had left me both happy and confused at the same time. I had my hopes for the finale of this series and...it delivers :D

After taking a long and excruciating break from reading, I need something fast-paced. So I chose this book. And yes, I'm definitely blown away by this series and I'll be reading the rest of the series soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Share the Love 2017: #Giveaway oleh @mandewi dan @afifahtamher

2018 Reading Goals