Favorite Books of 2015

Hi there! 

This is another late post, the one that I've been debating whether to make or not. I read quite a lot of books last year. Some are re-reads, the others are either a book from my favorite authors or just a book from a new author to me. 

That being said, I decided to make a list of books, stand-alone and series, that I read and enjoyed so much last year. Here they are:

Stand-alone

Maria Jaclyn - De Buron
    I really enjoy the story in this book. There's a lot of values that I can get from it. Values about family, friendship, and even life in general. Such a good YA book.
Mariskova - To Tokyo to Love
    This book is pretty fast paced and I love that. The story is pretty interesting and I really enjoy the twist in this book. Awesome.
V. E. Schwab - Vicious
    I love and adore this book so much. If I can pick my most favorite stand-alone in 2015, I'll pick Vicious. I can't put this book down for a long time because it's so gripping and amazing, and definitely blew my mind away. Such an amazing book!
Windry Ramadhina - Memori
    This book definitely meet my expectations and more. I read it in one sitting. It was so deep, so poignant and I didn't expect that by looking at the cover of this book. I know that it's the common effect of reading Windry's books but it was much more than that. And I love it so much :)
Windry Ramadhina - Orange
    This is the second Windry Ramadhina's books that made the list. Technically, the first one because I read it December 2014 and loved it so much. It's a book written by Windry, what can I do?

Series:
Mates, Dates Series by Cathy Hopkins
   
   



Divergent Trilogy by Veronica Roth
  


Anna Dressed in Blood dualogy by Kendare Blake
 


Legend Trilogy by Marie Lu
  


Beauty and the Best Series by Luna Torashyngu
  
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Share the Love 2017: #Giveaway oleh @mandewi dan @afifahtamher