December 2015 Book Haul & Wrap Up

Hello 2016!!! Happy new year for all of you!
Last December was a pretty funny month for me. I got so many things going on yet having so much fun in the process. So life is good.

December 2015 Book Haul
There are so many book sales going on last December. Being myself, I can't resist them. So I went out to two events, one in Jakarta and the other one in Depok. Then I bought a lot of books. Here they are:


  1. Syahmedi Dean - Surga Retak
  2. J.K. Rowling - Harry Potter dan Pangeran Berdarah-Campuran
  3. J.K. Rowling - Harry Potter dan Orde Phoenix
  4. Cornelia Funke - Inkdeath
  5. Cornelia Funke - Inkspell
  6. Disney Bedtime Favorites
  7. Jenny Han - The Summer I Turned Pretty
  8. Jenny Han - It's Not Summer Without You
  9. Jenny Han - We'll Always Have Summer
  10. Tyas Effendi - Catatan Musim
  11. Brahmanto Anindito - Rahasia Sunyi
  12. Erni Aladjai - Kei
  13. Nilam Suri - Camar Biru
  14. Yayyo Asmara - Romandivoree
  15. Leo Tolstoy - Anna Karenina
  16. Okke 'Sepatumerah' & Riri Sardjono - Time Will Tell
  17. Prisca Primasari - Eclair
  18. Sue Monk Kidd - The Secret Life of Bees
December 2015 Wrap Up
I read a pretty decent amount of books this month. I like some of them, though the others are okay. They are:


As a conclusion for Anna Dressed in Blood dualogy, I think this book did a good job at it. I like the plot, how the settings of some places scare me, and also the ending. 4.5 out of 5 stars.

It started out so annoying that I had to drag myself through the beginning of this book. The middle part was bearable. The twist  and the final ending is fortunately good enough so I ended up giving this book 3.5 out of 5 stars.


I really enjoy this book! I can visualize things that are happening in this book easily. It's definitely a book that meet my expectations. Definitely 4 out of 5 stars.

I hate this book. Super, really hate it. I don't like the writing style and I hate most of the characters in this book. Arggh, I just hate this book so much. 1 out of 5 stars.

 

It started out as something that I'm okay with. Then it goes somewhere that I don't like. And it ended up on something that makes me roll my eyes. I have a pretty high expectations for this book. Even though it has some potentials, I'm not sure I'll continue to finish the series. 3 out of 5 stars.

I close my 2015 by reading this book. Actually it was okay. But the hype made this book sounded so amazing. I can't help but feeling disappointed because it didn't meet my expectations. 2.5 out of 5 stars.

There you go, all of the books that I read last December. Hopefully I can read a decent amount of books this January as a good start towards this new year. Happy 2016!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Share the Love 2017: #Giveaway oleh @mandewi dan @afifahtamher

2018 Reading Goals