June Wrap Up & July TBR

Good morning everyone!
It's been a while since I post or read anything. Not that I'm in a reading slump, but I'm still trying to juggle with my new schedule and commuting to and from work. I should've been more used to it by now so I think I can try to work something out next week. I can't promise anything, though. My new schedule is pretty hectic.

However, before fasting and work began, I think I'm pretty productive in terms of writing blog posts and reading books. On May, I barely get any reviews up because I'm not in the mood of writing anything. But last month I spent 2 days to write 4 reviews. I think the key is not to make it a burden and just do it when I wanted to. I also got new triggers that works whenever I went into writing blocks. So I think I can get past that problem and start writing my book reviews sooner than later.

June 2015 Book Haul
in a blue moon


I only acquired 1 book this month. I got it because I won a giveaway from Kak Ren at NARC 2015 that I join this year. I choose In a Blue Moon by Ilana Tan because she (or he?) is an auto-buy author for me and for some reason I didn't pre-order the book. So I asked for it and got it for free :D





June Wrap Up
I read 6 books and 1 novella this month before fasting started because I didn't want to get all emotional during fasting month. I also started 2 books but haven't finish them.
  1. Ken Terate - Dark Love. Finished, 4 stars.
  2. Icha Ayu - Remember Paris. Finished, 4 stars.
  3. Marie Lu - Champion. Finished, 5 stars.
  4. Marie Lu - Life Before Legend. Finished, 4 stars.
  5. Windry Ramadhina - Memori. Finished, 5 stars.
  6. Stephen Chbosky - The Perks of Being a Wallflower. Finished, 4 stars.
  7. Riawani Elyta - Dear Bodyguard. Finished, 2 stars.
  8. Cathy Hopkins - Mates, Dates and Guide to Life. Currently reading.
  9. Anthony Doerr - All the Light We Cannot See. Currently reading.

Reading Challenge Progress (June 2015)
  1. "Aku Cinta Kamu" Reading Challenge
    January-May: 3 Metropop, 5 Teenlit, 1 Amore
    June: 1 Teenlit
    Total: 10 books (3 Metropop, 6 Teenlit, 1 Amore)
  2. Children's Literature Reading Project
    January-May: 1 book, Magic Tree House series #34
    June: -
    Total: 1 book, Magic Tree House series #34
  3. 2015 Women Challenge
    January-May: 12 Indonesian, 15 English
    June: 3 Indonesian
    Total: 15 Indonesian language, 15 English
  4. 2015 Reading Challenge
    January-May: 12 categories
    June: 2 categories
    Total: 14 categories
  5. Count the Pages 2015
    January-May: 13686 pages
    June: 1756 pages
    Total: 15442 pages
  6. Read the Group Name
    January-May: 13 books
    June: -
    Total: 13 books
  7. Fairy Tale Challenge
    January-May: 10 categories
    June: -
    Total: 10 categories
  8. New Authors Reading Challenge
    January-May: 25 authors
    June: 3 authors
    Total: 28 authors

July TBR

Books that I must read because I've started reading it or the previous books in the series:
  • The Complete Grimm's Fairy Tales
  • Jane Austen - Emma
  • Luna Torashyngu - Golden Bird: Ultimate
  • Cathy Hopkins - Mates, Dates, and Guide to Life
  • Anthony Doerr - All the Light We Cannot See

Books that I have to read to fulfill my reading challenge:
Again, my notes are MIA so I'll update this part later on.

UPDATE: After thinking it through, I decided not to list any book for this part because July is another hectic month and I don't think I'll get much reading done. I mean, I update this post on 18th July and I barely read any book this month :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Share the Love 2017: #Giveaway oleh @mandewi dan @afifahtamher

2018 Reading Goals