May Wrap Up & June TBR

May 2015 Wrap Up

May was a pretty crazy month for me. I spent so much time doing errands or planning another errands. It was so hectic. So unfortunately I only managed to finish 4 books and adding 1 book on my currently reading shelf. Here are the books that I managed to finish on May:
  1. Luna Torashyngu - Golden Bird: Alpha
  2. Gillian Flynn - Gone Girl
  3. Marie Lu - Legend
  4. Marie Lu - Prodigy

I had this weird reviewer block and reading slump last month. I was not in the mood to write reviews of the books that I've read and also I didn't feel like reading another book if it meant adding more books to the waiting-to-be-reviewed pile. So I only managed to review 6 books last month (mostly done at the end of the month) and I also have 6 more books to be reviewed, 2 of them I read on April. 
  1. Windhy Puspitadewi - Morning Light
  2. Angela S. Choi - Hello Kitty Must Die
  3. Veronica Roth - Divergent
  4. Veronica Roth - Insurgent
  5. Veronica Roth - Allegiant
  6. Icha Ayu - Distance

Reading Challenges Progress (May 2015)
  1. "Aku Cinta Kamu" Reading Challenge
    January-April: 3 Metropop, 4 Teenlit, 1 Amore
    May: 1 Teenlit
    Total: 9 books (3 Metropop, 5 Teenlit, 1 Amore)
  2. Children's Literature Reading Project
    January-April: 1 book, Magic Tree House series #34
    May: -
    Total: 1 book, Magic Tree House series #34
  3. 2015 Women Challenge
    January-April: 12 Indonesian, 13 English
    May: 2 English
    Total: 12 Indonesian language, 15 English
  4. 2015 Reading Challenge
    January-April: 11 categories
    May: 1 category
    Total: 12 categories
  5. Count the Pages 2015
    January-April: 12178 pages
    May: 1508 pages
    Total: 13686 pages
  6. Read the Group Name
    January-April: 12 books
    May: 1 book
    Total: 12 books
  7. Fairy Tale Challenge
    January-April: 10 categories
    May: -
    Total: 10 categories
  8. New Authors Reading Challenge
    January-April: 23 authors
    May: 2 authors
    Total: 25 authors

June TBR
Most of the books that I got here will pretty much the same as the May TBR because I obviously haven't read most of them.

Books that I must read because I've started reading it or the previous books in the series:
  • The Complete Grimm's Fairy Tales
  • Jane Austen - Emma
  • Luna Torashyngu - Golden Bird: Ultimate
  • Icha Ayu - Remember Paris
  • Marie Lu - Champion
Books that I have to read to fulfill my reading challenges:
  • Anthony Doerr - All the Light We Cannot See
  • Steven Chbosky - The Perks of Being a Wallflower
  • Prima Santika - Three Weddings and Jane Austen
  • Charon - 1000 Musim Mengejar Bintang

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Share the Love 2017: #Giveaway oleh @mandewi dan @afifahtamher